Home Town: Deer Park, New York
Susan has been in the business of fitness since 1990 as a group exercise instructor, personal trainer, and program manager. She lead the NY BFIT University Instructor Training program for one of the nation's largest health club chains, Bally Total Fitness for 17 years. Susan states, "Pilates and Yoga Tune Up® and The Institute for Integrative Health & Fitness Education, has deeply connected my mind to work synergistically with my body and helping me and many others live better in their body every day." Susan’s credentials include:
• Pilates Body Arts and Science International (BASI).
• Club Pilates Comprehensive Certification
• The Integrative Corrective Exercise Instructor Certification (ICEI)
• American Council on Exercise (ACE) for group and personal training
• Booty Barre®
• Yoga Tune-Up® & YTU Myofascial Release
Make a commitment to yourself
Be consistent, mindful and open
Eat as clean as possible
It is the little things that count. They will add up to big changes
Build on your strengths
Accept your limits and stay positive
Whatever you do, do your best!